Virat Kohli Net Worth.
Virat Kohli is an Indian Cricketer. He was born in Delhi, the Republic of India on November 5, 1988, into a Punjabi Hindu family. He’s 33 years old recent. His father’s name is Prem Kohli and he worked as a criminal lawyer and his mother’s name is Saroj Kohli and she is a housewife. Virаt signed up for a cricket academy once he was a young adult to become a knowledgeable athlete. He was a really sincere student and a good sport since his childhood. Virat Kohli won numerous awards and matches in his life for being the most effective athlete in the Republic of India. Today he’s the captain of the Indian cricket team and Virat kohli Net Worth will increase day by day.
Marriage & Affairs.
He married his girlfriend Anushka Sharma in December 2017. Before the wedding, According to the media reports dated Bollywood actress Tamannah Bhatia in 2012 and Izabelle Leite in 2013 Shortly once the breakup with Leite, Virat dated Anushka Sharma and at last, he converted his relation.
Now they are husband and wife
The captain of the Indian cricket team Mr. Virat Kohli is the initial cricketer in the history of ICC cricket to win all three ICC awards in a single year. He won ICC ODI player of the year, ICC Test player of the year, and also ICC player of the year award in 2018.
- He is the only batsman in the Indian cricket team who got 809 points in the ICC ODI ranking.
- He has the record of six double centuries as a captain in test matches.
- He has a nine- time record of 150 + score in the test as a caption.
- He is the first cricketer in Indian cricket history to hit consecutive three centuries against two opponents (West Indies & Sri Lanka).
- He scored more than 20,000 runs in all formats.
- He is the most successful ODI caption in Indian cricket history with a success rate of 75.89%.
- He has the record of highest ICC rating points in the ICC of player ranking of test Batsmen which is 922.
- In the 9th edition of IPL Virat Kohli scored 973 runs and his team reached the final of IPL. In this season of IPL he scored four centuries and it is most by the player in a single season of IPL.
- In 2017 Virat Kohli scored 11 centuries and 3000 runs in all formats.
- Virat Kohli is the fastest Indian Cricketer in the world who reached 30 and 35 centuries in ODIs.
- Virat Kohli is the first Indian cricketer who scores three successive centuries in ODIs.
Virat Kohli Net Worth.
According to the online sources, the estimated virat kohli net worth of the most popular and successful batsmen and caption of the Indian Cricket team Mr. Virat Kohli has approximately 105 million dollars which are 900 caror rupees in Indian currency, and virat kohli net worth increases day by day.